It doesn’t matter if you are brand new to camping or a professional all you need is your clothes and food, we have the rest covered. Nestled in a secluded area away from the festival, fully furnished safari tents will be fully set-up, furnished and awaiting your arrival and include:
- Separate Camping Entrance
- Assorted tent
- Mattress and Bedding set
- Solar Lamp
- Cleans, accessible showers
- Clean, accessible toilets
All camping amenities will be supplied by Kifaru Campers. Book a spot by calling +254731938453
If you have your own gear, camping spots will be available at Ksh 500 per person, kindly write to us via email@example.com to book a spot. Once set-up, you stay in your spot for the entire weekend. There is no moving around. There will be no saving spots. Arrive together to camp together. Camp spots are sold individually.
No need to drive all the way to the festival, A Shuttle services will be available to and from the festival from the CBD. The shuttles will be Kes 150 per trip, per person. The designated pick-up point will be at the sunken car pass next to Uchumi Agakhan walk, Typical wait time is up to 20 minutes
Below are the shuttle schedules
Friday (From CBD) Saturday Morning (To CBD)
Saturday (from CBD) Sunday (To CBD)
Sunday (From CBD) Sunday (To CBD)
We encourage carpooling, get some friends take an Uber to Africa Noveau, it’s only kes 1450
Here are a few hotels to stay while your at Africa Nouveau festival
Health and safety
We have a First Aid location at the venue noted on the festival map. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at this location.
- Parking will be available throughout the festival
- Please Pay close attention to where you park.
- To help preserve the environment and cut down on traffic, we strongly encourage carpooling.
- Cars will be thoroughly searched before being allowed to park
- Kindly park in the designated parking lots
- Please find directions to the festival below